The landscape on Lawrence expressway between Monroe and El Camino is changing. For years, what was the last farm plot owned by two brothers is about to change. Last year the Sunnyvale City Council approved a new development of 51 single family homes to be constructed on the western 10 acres of the Corn Palace.
At this time it looks as though the Corn Palace and some portion of the remaining corn field will remain, for how long its hard to say.
- Rivermark Santa Clara- REO’s & Short Sales
- Rivermark Homes, Town Homes and Statistics
- Los Altos, Saratoga, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, and Mountain View March Home Sales
- San Jose REO Home Sold – South 33rd.
- First Time Home Buyer Tax Credit